1. My back hurts, my abs hurt, my arms hurt, my legs hurt. No, it wasn't an especially good workout with Maya (my Wii coach). It was good old fashioned digging in the dirt, planting seeds and putting together two rather large raised beds. We have lettuce, spinach, onions, and carrots outside. Inside we have tomatoes, cantaloupe, and brussels sprouts. I sewed a bunch of flower seeds too. We'll put squash, beans, peas, and more tomatoes into the raised beds. Today I'm pooped.
2. Unfortunately I don't get a chance to be pooped and hang out all day. I have to cook a German meal for a family, who has won this last year at the Village Home auction. I have absolutely zero desire to spend the one day of spring, when it's going to be 70F out there, in the kitchen, cooking all afternoon. I am not just a little annoyed by that.
3. I am also the teacher of our Rational Sunday School. Rational Sunday School was started by my husband and myself for secular families. We're teaching ethics, evolution, and other interesting things, and today we'll talk about what we'll be remembered for, and learn about Thomas Edison. Yes, all while it's beautiful and sunny out. I DON'T WANNA!!
4. I really think we should have dinner with friends at least once a month. I'll aim for just that. Be prepared for invitations, people.
5. Shady Lady, we did drink the ice wine... and it was kind so-so. Ask Evonne, she'll agree.
6. Someone asked me, and here's the answer... NO, I did not make the noodle knot with my tongue.
Yep, and that's pretty much it. I will now go and buy all the things I need for the friggin' dinner, and hopefully I'll get as much done as possible, so I won't have to actually spend ALL afternoon in the kitchen, slaving away for people I don't know. (That rules out a career choice right there, doesn't it?)