I think I'm going to make that an ongoing thing... every Thursday. I did miss Wardrobe Wednesday this week. But Thoughts for Thursday are fancy too. ;)
1. My husband told me to go skiing tomorrow. Me! Alone! Weird. What will I do on the 2 hour drive from Portland to Mt Hood all alone?
2. Knitting is fun and therapeutic. Seriously, it is.
3. I'm jealous of Shady Lady, because she has pretty socks, that are apparently so comfortable that she writes about them. Fancy that!!
4. I hate e-mails from old friends, that start with the sentence, "It seems like you have no more time to think of me and write occasionally." Makes me not want to read or reply.
5. I have a two week spring break coming up, and I'm thrilled. But I still would prefer summer. I want park days!!
6. I don't like Nintendos without working volume controls. They're loud and obnoxious.
7. I love breakfast. My stomach is growling, asking for breakfast. I'm going to have peanut butter and honey... and then I'm going to have peanut butter and homemade apply jelly. Yes, indeed.
8. Sensationalism sucks!
9. Love rocks!! And I have a lot of love in my life.
10. The sky is very blue, the sun is very bright. It's promising to be a fabulous day.
Happy Thoughtful Thursday, everyone.