but, it just so turns out, that today blogger.com won't upload them. So, instead I will share with you my Thoughts for Thursday.
1. Blue Eyed Boy eats like a hamster. He crams an entire piece of bread into his mouth, stores it in his cheeks and chews it up a little piece at a time. It's really amazing to watch him do it.
2. I found the Wicked tickets two days ago. They were in a safe place, just where they were supposed to be. Deep inside I am a very organized and orderly person. I just usually don't remember.
3. I'm looking at a picture of Michelle Obama, and while I do admit, that her arms are to be admired, it leaves me wondering, how this country makes such a big deal about them. Can we focus on the real stuff for a bit? Of course if you can believe the New York Times, her arms are a "bracing symbol of American strength". (Yeah, let's flex those muscles.)
4. On Tuesday I spent a fortune on science supplies and other fun school stuff. I am so excited, I could do science experiments all day.
5. My neck hurts so much this morning, I'm finding the torture of stretching tempting.
6. On the one beautiful day this March I took my kids to OMSI (science museum) for 6 hours. Granted, we went for gelato afterwards and walked up and down 23rd Avenue. Today it's back to rain... for another 6 days. Nope, I'm not complaining. I'm not. Really... (Damn it, yes I am.)
7. Blue Eyed Boy is starting to read street signs and other things, and I can't believe how naturally it's happening. My baby is growing up.
8. I will put Aliceson's prize in the mail today. :)
9. Arguments with my husband tend to be somewhat unproductive. (I refuse to compare myself to millions of Americans who get by with 6.5 hours of sleep.)
10. There is nothing quite like a sleepy eyed, still warm from bed, child hugging you in the morning and telling you she loves you. Warms my heart, and makes it all worth while.
Have a lovely day.