When you don't know what to write, but you really feel like writing, questions are a good alternative to long, elaborate blog posts. :) Me? I have plenty of questions... lots more questions than answers, as a matter of fact. But maybe you can help?
1) Why can't "Dirty Jobs" host Mike Rowe not host something a little cleaner, that is just not so damn painful to watch?
2) What's the purpose of a show called "Man vs Wild" or something like that, during which every single time you get to watch the not unattractive host eat some sort of worm/caterpillar thing?
3) How do Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert get away with some of their incredibly cruel jokes... when I have to watch every word I say?
4) Why did I use to love swim centers with huge slides as a kid and couldn't care less about them now? Is it an age thing?
5) Why is the first joke people crack about Germans about Nazis? And why are these people surprised when I am insulted?
6) Who came up with the incredibly awful idea to create a show called "Destroyed in Seconds"?
7) Why do I lose 9lbs and then simply stop losing???
8) Will the Toothless Fairy ever grow teeth? (Well, no, she won't, that's why we have to see the dentist about the surgery she's going to face in a while).
9) Why are writers born to be procrastinators?
10) Why hasn't an automated clean the kitchen system been invented a long time ago?
11) And finally... PLEASE... why do we have to have teacher coffees at Village Home at 8:45am? We're homeschoolers. We don't do 8:45am!!! Didn't you read the memo???? ;)
Well, it was a lovely day.... I experienced friendship, young love, good food, and "gentle overnight relief" which by the way is anything BUT gentle. It's big, fat pain... and crap... and you don't want "gentle overnight relief". Trust me. I know.
I shall now read some blogs... and then knit more hats, because I'm the hat knitting queen. Pictures will follow.